Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wolves 5-1 Wanderers

burnden

• Moderators

like I said it’s not a dig everyone has other commitments/priorities etc

nah, didn't take it as one, but most people's reason is apathy, no need for excuses

wolves will probably bring 5k when they next visit, but in 2013 when they were in the position we're in, they brought fuck all, just the way it is, don't let them tell you any different

nah, didn't take it as one, but most people's reason is apathy, no need for excuses

wolves will probably bring 5k when they next visit, but in 2013 when they were in the position we're in, they brought fuck all, just the way it is, don't let them tell you any different

Agreed about that, apart from a few clubs most away support seems a bit transient from what I’ve seen lower down from Premier League.

I remember Derby fans peacocking about their big away turnouts a season or two ago when they were right up there, but there’s been times in recent years they’ve brought absolutely fuck all to ours.

It’s a long, tough, expensive grind following a team in Championship and lower. There’ll always be a core support but take away the thought that we could get something from every game like last season and many will find something else to do.

I’m out tomorrow btw, working.

On that link to their site a Wolves fans say something like...I do not like to carp on about other teams support given the number of sub 500 followings we have had. He then Carps on about our support. Edited by Ani

• Site Supporter

Well I’ve been getting shit all week from the filthy dog head thick as fuck piss stained bitter yam yam all sound like they’ve had a fucking stroke bastards.

I don’t care if I get my face smashed in on Monday but if we win I’m going to walk round the factory in a McGinlay shirt pointing and laughing at the cunts.

COYFWM

Well I’ve been getting shit all week from the filthy dog head thick as fuck piss stained bitter yam yam all sound like they’ve had a fucking stroke bastards.

I don’t care if I get my face smashed in on Monday but if we win I’m going to walk round the factory in a McGinlay shirt pointing and laughing at the cunts.

COYFWM

You could wear my Last Super one. I usually take it there and was thinking of doing the drive tomorrow - but me fucking exhaust pipe fell off last night going over a speed bump  :angry: 

gallery_7_32_31867.jpg

Always like seeing that satan. Not bothering tomorrow as I'm doing weekend in Nottingham for forest. I hate these twats.

Was on a video call with work earlier and the dog head shouted up the wolves as I was logging off. It pissed me off more than it should of. COYFWM

• Moderators

I remember Derby fans peacocking about their big away turnouts a season or two ago when they were right up there, but there’s been times in recent years they’ve brought absolutely fuck all to ours.

That time in the PL stelios scored in injury time when derby got something like 14 points all season they brought about 500

But they always seem to get big home crowds no matter what, or they used to

That time in the PL stelios scored in injury time when derby got something like 14 points all season they brought about 500

But they always seem to get big home crowds no matter what, or they used to

However many they did or didn’t bring there can be no excuses for the number of tickets we’ve sold for today.

Embarrassing.

However many they did or didn’t bring there can be no excuses for the number of tickets we’ve sold for today.

Embarrassing.

If it was pay on the day we’d have taken over 1000 not brilliant but not that bad, remember going to Everton in the premier league and taking much less than that, now that was embarrassing. Edited by Mounts Kipper

Embarrassing.

I'd suggest plenty have reasons rather than excuses.

Also, given your attendance record for home games I'd suggest people in glasses houses shouldn't be throwing stones.