Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sheffield United Home

jeep

• Members

The defeat we had to have (just wish it hadn't been against these scumbag twats and so soon) to keep a few peoples feet on the ground.

Our target this year has to be Championship consolidation and I am confident we will achieve just that.

The defeat we had to have (just wish it hadn't been against these scumbag twats and so soon) to keep a few peoples feet on the ground.

Our target this year has to be Championship consolidation and I am confident we will achieve just that.

I agree. If I never ventured on the politics page I would say we were of the same mindset. A defeat was always going to come unfortunately because this league is very tough. We have to move on and the good news is that we are set up ideally for away wins!

• Site Supporter

Some players are known for unseen work.

Well Murphy certainly turned up for work and was unseen.

Seems like a decent lad but Christ he is shite.

Grounds was equally as bad.

Saying that, the blame lies entirely with parky for that performance. Ridiculous changes from previous game.

Plenty pointing the finger at Vela despite him being the only one in a five-man midfield who’d noticed there was a game in progress.

Disappointing to see so many shithouses leaving early.

I left at 80 minutes to queue up for a Preston ticket and the knobs wouldn't open it till 5pm. Despite being advertised between 9-5:30 opening

Never usually leave before injury time and rarely till final whistle but made exception yesterday. Step daughter in hospital in Oldham having her appendix out so early last at 85 got me back there a bit sooner.

By then I think I'd have sooner had an op myself than endure what I'd seen since 3.00pm

You don’t have to explain yourself mate, go when you want!

I left on 75 minutes on Wednesday, for no other reason than I wanted to go home to bed

A 3-0 home defeat isn’t down to fans leaving early

Spot on. Used to really annoy me but as you get older and all that.

• Moderators

I left at 80 minutes to queue up for a Preston ticket and the knobs wouldn't open it till 5pm. Despite being advertised between 9-5:30 opening

Guess maybe the ticket office staff stayed till the end?

I think we all knew we'd ridden our luck in those first four games. Getting those 10 points on the board is going to come in very useful in the weeks ahead.

The big lesson is that Parky's game plan only really works if we can ride our luck in terms of the opposition not striking early and us being on top of our form and full of energy to close down better teams & punish them on the break/atset pieces.

There'll be a few more days like yesterday - but hopefully plenty of others in which we'll scrap and grind out enough points to get us above 50.