Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sheffield United Home

jeep

Their animosity to us started 2 seasons ago in Div 1 when they thought that their massive massiveness should have given them automatic promotion but worked themselves into a little tantrum about us because we came from nowhere to put up a bit of a challenge. A couple of them popped up on here & seemed sensible at first but then showed themselves up to be complete tossers.

I've never cared either way about Sheff Utd & find their dislike for us quite comical but i must admit that winning & Madine scoring at theirs last season was a great laugh.

Their animosity to us started 2 seasons ago in Div 1 when they thought that their massive massiveness should have given them automatic promotion but worked themselves into a little tantrum about us because we came from nowhere to put up a bit of a challenge. A couple of them popped up on here & seemed sensible at first but then showed themselves up to be complete tossers.

I've never cared either way about Sheff Utd & find their dislike for us quite comical but i must admit that winning & Madine scoring at theirs last season was a great laugh.

In one!!!

The Ref - who is a cunt obvs.- is also a Yerkshiremon, though he is from Huddersfield West Yorkshire, not from the peoples republic of south Yorkshire..

He's the older brother of the Robert the 'dog fucker' on the other thread.

Edited by Gonk

• Moderators

not sure about that, we were double figures ahead of them at one point early doors

• Site Supporter

Well fuck me sideways. It's wonder crowds are low.

Just rang the ticket number to get an additional kids ticket.

Pressed the right buttons only to get some compete fucking twit from stupidistan.

Hadn't a sodding clue what I was saying; in his pigeon English he kept rambling on about ringing some other line.

Tried different stuff to get through to Bolton Central only to be met with automated message telling me to ring the number I rang first.

They're an absolute complete and utter set of cockwombles. Fuckin sort it Ken. Is it really too much to ask for someone at Bolton Central to answer a phone and sell me a twatting ticket.

This isn't the first time I've tried this system and northern first time they have been unable to undertake a simple task.

Not acceptable.

Rant not over, it's wank

• Site Supporter

Not really the point though, don't advertise a ticket number that isn't fit for purpose.

Anyway, just drove down and bought it. Had a word with a chap there who was very helpful.

They're getting shit loads of complaints, and all since Ticketmaster fucked Manchester off, and went to Bulgaria.

Not the Wanderers" fault, but I hope they look at using a different ticketing system at the earliest opportunity.

• Moderators

So a main switchboard that puts you through to the ticket office isn't fit for purpose, bollocks. What the hell is the main switchboard for then, enlighten me.

for once, he makes a decent point

the ticket office number doesnt work as it should

they dont want folk using the switchboard, so they need to sort it

• Site Supporter

So a main switchboard that puts you through to the ticket office isn't fit for purpose, bollocks. What the hell is the main switchboard for then, enlighten me.

As he says.

Not the switchboard. The ticket line they advertise is fuck all to do with the switchboard.

It's Ticketmaster and they should be fucked off asap.

I'm trying to recollect the comment about "big Dave" jumping in our home end and giving a few slaps. I know there was bother outside that was dealt with, but don'r remember blades coming out on top in the home end.

Edited by Wullie