Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, leigh white said:

I walk down the local canal tow path a lot in these strange times, but seeing loads of plastic bags floating bye full of empty cans, i don't know what's fucking worse, folk chucking plastic dog shit bags in bushes or chavs lobbing a shed full of empty ale tins in the cut.

Just the opposite in Rossendale Valley by the river irwell, plenty of disinfected bin bags, people have been litter picking while out on exercise/dog walks. Never seen the place look as clean

• Members

1000s of people gathered in a protest in Michigan called Operation Gridlock blocking the hospital, preventing people getting in and out including ambulances, waving their Trump flags and confederate flags.

This is why America has the reputation of being a nation full of fuckin idiots. 

9 hours ago, Ani said:

The nurse on the news was called a ‘virus spreader’. 
When did the ITV news become some smug twat making comment on the news rather than reporting ? ‘Testing for case homes...at last’. Was one example. 

That's why I stopped watching ITV News about ten years ago. It's bloody awful. They even use background music to some of their stories - US style. It's wank.

• Moderators
13 hours ago, boltondiver said:

An interesting, medical, take on the demand for more and more ventilators

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/Ventilators-aren-t-a-panacea-for-a-pandemic-like-coronavirus

Interesting, though I don't see that the demand for more ventilators is the reason why we "shutdown the British economy" as he seems to suggest

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

From Butts bridge to Leigh Centre its a disgrace, its become a fly tipping paradise, i now bybass Mather Lane and Leigh centre and get on at Atherleigh way and walk up to Penny Flash were its pretty clean.  

To top it off, some clown donning one glove and a dust mask started giving it the big i am at me, he was at the Back of Nando's and i was on the other side, he started saying "come on then knobhead etc...", if only i could walk on water i replied, there's some fucking idiots about. 

What was all that about Mr Grey?

What set it off?

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

From Butts bridge to Leigh Centre its a disgrace, its become a fly tipping paradise, i now bybass Mather Lane and Leigh centre and get on at Atherleigh way and walk up to Penny Flash were its pretty clean.  

To top it off, some clown donning one glove and a dust mask started giving it the big i am at me, he was at the Back of Nando's and i was on the other side, he started saying "come on then knobhead etc...", if only i could walk on water i replied, there's some fucking idiots about. 

5bfdc65f50c3bd1fe4f0439fd0c2c607.jpg

edit: just noticed the small print top right 😄

Edited by ZicoKelly

3 hours ago, Biggish Dave said:

Just the opposite in Rossendale Valley by the river irwell, plenty of disinfected bin bags, people have been litter picking while out on exercise/dog walks. Never seen the place look as clean

Correct, mate.

Had some lovely walks round here these past few weeks. It's absolutely beautiful up here in spring when the sun is shining. Seen loads of animals including deer, longhorns, alpacas as well as the usual, sheep, pigs, ducks etc. 

Thank you for your reservation. We regret to inform you that our hotel will be closed until 31.8. 2020 to prevent the spread of the corona virus. We would like to ask you to change your reservation not to cancel it. It will help us to get back to the business. If you decide to cancel your reservation anyway, please cancel it on Booking.com.

Thank you for your understanding and we hope to be able to welcome you to our hotel as the situation improves.

We wish you a nice rest of the day.

Sincerely,
Denis

51 minutes ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

Booked a hotel in Slovakia in May, just received an email telling me they are shut until  1st September, fucking hell surely not so long

I've just had an email from BA, telling me that my flight to Mexico is still OK for May 28th...........although further investigation shows the hotel is shut until 1st June (at the earliest)  -  so fuck knows what's going on there 😀

It'll obviously all be cancelled, but I've got to pay the balance of just over £4K next week apparently, and as the holiday is still showing as live, I guess I have to pay it, and then reclaim the money when they cancel it in 3 or 4 weeks time

2 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I've just had an email from BA, telling me that my flight to Mexico is still OK for May 28th...........although further investigation shows the hotel is shut until 1st June (at the earliest)  -  so fuck knows what's going on there 😀

It'll obviously all be cancelled, but I've got to pay the balance of just over £4K next week apparently, and as the holiday is still showing as live, I guess I have to pay it, and then reclaim the money when they cancel it in 3 or 4 weeks time

Don’t forget to pay it by credit card. 

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

The lad was a Bolton fan and called Mr Grey out for being a red.

2 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

I looked over and he said the usua "what you looking at" , i looked over because he was looking suspicious, probably trying to break into Nandos through the back door, escalated from there, i just through him a wanker sign and carried on with my dog walk. I probably prevented a robbery 😁

Haha, that was my next line S. Nevertheless I'm happy to line them up for you.

It's just a pity you didn't have a bag of dog shit in your possession. Could have missiled it across.

8 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

One thing getting on my tits

public bins all bagged up and some cnuts rip holes to put litter or dog shit in 

This is doing my nut in too. Walking down chorley new road, every fucking bin is like this. Take it home you lazy cunts!