Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

• Moderators
On 07/12/2020 at 13:20, ZicoKelly said:

mrs gone in to work today, her colleagues mum is in an induced coma

got cancer, shielded for 9 months, had some gynecological bleeding, went in friday for a biopsy, caught it, now in coma (and her husband has caught it too)

fingers crossed and all that, but if she doesn't come round, it's another covid death for sure, regardless of underying conditions, and why it's just so incredibly difficult to shield the vunerable - forced visits to hospital are, in my experience, basically a death sentance for them, or they can just stay at home, and become one of the excess lot

She's now gone

Cancer or not, covid did her and another example of how hard it is to shield the vulnerable

• Site Supporter
Just now, radcliffewhite1 said:

Got to be tier 2 surely

Not a hope. Government will come up with some convoluted reason for us remaining in T3 and they’ll probably invent a T2.5 for London that means they still enjoy all that T2 gave them except the 2000 folk at football.

9 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Not a hope. Government will come up with some convoluted reason for us remaining in T3 and they’ll probably invent a T2.5 for London that means they still enjoy all that T2 gave them except the 2000 folk at football.

Bloody stinks if we stay the same unless there’s other factors we don’t know about, my mates in London today and he says no fucks are given especially in pubs 

Just now, radcliffewhite1 said:

Bloody stinks if we stay the same unless there’s other factors we don’t know about, my mates in London today and he says no fucks are given especially in pubs 

Thats why their cases are flying up.

Ours will too if we go in tier 2. Surely after what we've seen in London they wont allow the same to happen elsewhere?

Cant help but think theyll move the goalposts 

3 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Thats why their cases are flying up.

Ours will too if we go in tier 2. Surely after what we've seen in London they wont allow the same to happen elsewhere?

Cant help but think theyll move the goalposts 

Well that’s it unfortunately for every pub/restaurant that obeys the rules another will take the piss.

and its hard watching them southern cunts back in grounds 

13 minutes ago, Spider said:

I’ve just seen a photo my young niece posted of 8 girls going over to Liverpool on the piss

Self control is not an option, sadly.

Half of Bolton are in Liverpool or Alderly Edge this evening it seems 🤦‍♂️