Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Stockport FAC

bwfc2003

5 minutes ago, Zico said:

Yeah i wouldn't bother with anything edgeley side of the station most are rough and shit at best of times, Armoury decent enough but home fans only 

Basically head out the station front entrance and across the a6 

In the old town there's a decent pub called The Baker's Vaults, across from that is The Boars Head which is a Sam Smiths pub so dead cheap, and next door is a food hall for decent food and beer , I'd head for there

There's plenty other pubs dotted about but not been in most of them 

Edit just seen mattb post, petersgate tap just down from those pubs, and a whetherspoons 

If you like your IPAs, and let's face it who doesn't, then definitely recommend the Magnet on the A6 about 10 mins walk head out the front of the station turn left at McDonald's and keep walking  

You might find parking up that way toi

If you're driving maybe try parking around Shaw Heath, there's a pub near there called the blossoms on the a6 (who the band named themselves after) that should be fine for away fans

Top work proper ground guide write up

but IPAs no thanks😀

17 hours ago, Zico said:

Dunno how long they've been doing it but i believe from a Grimsby fan i know that they only got 1200 behind the goal earlier this season and wouldn't give them any more 

Possibly because its FA Cup and away teams are supposed to get 25% of tickets or thereabouts.  Although Wrexham took 1700 in the league reportedly, so who knows.  

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

I think he'll play. He played on Saturday and his manager has suggested he'll want to "get one over on us".

I mentioned before the first game, and will repeat it, if he's as fired up as that suggests, then he's a red card potential. 

We should be winding him up.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Traf said:

We should be able to pass the ball all around Sarce. He's not the fittest and I hope MJ nails him early.

That's what I hope. Get behind him, and make him work back.

Wouldn't surprise me if he tries to put a reducer on Dapo early doors- we need to be wary of it, and make plenty of representation to the ref if he starts with the snide stuff.

Spoken to someone at the club the other day seems Sarce kicked off in training about being dropped and IE shit clueless tactics Isgrove told him to shut up so Sarce smacked him 1 rest of the players went mad. IE heard about it told him to come to the office and asked him what's his problem and Sarce told he had no right in dropping him and his tactics are crap IE told him straight to go and find another club dont want a trouble maker especially the captain causing problems.

All the players backed IE .

3 minutes ago, Rizlar said:

Spoken to someone at the club the other day seems Sarce kicked off in training about being dropped and IE shit clueless tactics Isgrove told him to shut up so Sarce smacked him 1 rest of the players went mad. IE heard about it told him to come to the office and asked him what's his problem and Sarce told he had no right in dropping him and his tactics are crap IE told him straight to go and find another club dont want a trouble maker especially the captain causing problems.

All the players backed IE .

Nobody fucks with Izzy - allegedly or not 

Well like a week later Lee, Thomason, MJ & Geth all signed new deals. Three obviously being central midfielders so Sarce probably got told he wasn't going to be offered a new extension so demanded to be let go now instead of seeing the season through.