Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donny Away

matty2094

3 minutes ago, kent_white said:

He's a class above at this level. I'd never even heard of him 4 months ago.

That's been my experience throughout the past 3 or 4 years.

I became quite covetous about getting Dempsey during January while Gillingham were holding till deadline day. Until out chase was revealed I'd literally never heard of him. 

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Steejay said:

Great day out.

Shudda been 3/4-0 really coz they are really  shite.

Ah, I love this club, we have some proper fans who I’ll love forever.🥰

The lads we know are a cracking group but our away following is growing because it’s bloody good fun everywhere we go. People want to be a part of it.

If the likes of Gillingham stay up, our usual 7/800 fans will be double that next season if we’re doing quite well again

46 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

I became quite covetous about getting Dempsey during January while Gillingham were holding till deadline day. Until out chase was revealed I'd literally never heard of him. 

I'm the same with that defender we're after at the moment! 🤣

• Members
19 minutes ago, stevieb said:

@Zicosort out battlenips for fucks sake.

We've resorted to playing spot the black man at the match to get our quiz fix! 

For the love of god can we not look at our fans point at a black man and go there’s one, that might be him @gonzo Gonzo will be getting this every game 

• Site Supporter
41 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

The lads we know are a cracking group but our away following is growing because it’s bloody good fun everywhere we go. People want to be a part of it.

If the likes of Gillingham stay up, our usual 7/800 fans will be double that next season if we’re doing quite well again

Shh! Neils have ears.

13 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

The first time I've ever knowingly seen that word, I'm doffing my cap.

I'm similar on Jack Tucker, who I first heard of about 5 days ago.  Now I've heard what he's about and that his contract runs out in a couple of months, we can't possibly succeed unless he lines up alongside Santos in our first game in July (I may be exaggerating a bit). 

• Site Supporter

Not sure what the big deal is. I’d like a beer with Rudy because he seems a decent lad.

Theres quite a few on here I’d like a beer with who come across as decent lads too. Chances are I know them without knowing who they are on here

• Members
8 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

Not sure what the big deal is. I’d like a beer with Rudy because he seems a decent lad.

Theres quite a few on here I’d like a beer with who come across as decent lads too. Chances are I know them without knowing who they are on here

Dave I am amazing. I’d go for a beer with anyone off here. 

• Site Supporter
Just now, bolton_blondie said:

He's home. Me and daughter have gone to our bedroom 😂😂😂 told her we aren't getting involved and to cover her ears if her Grandad screams for help 😂😂😂

Love it!

I’ve managed to bring our 3 back, together, unharmed, happy, while throwing a few down my neck…

And a win..

What a day!! 😂