Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wembley 🍕

Eddie

17 minutes ago, Ciabatta said:

Genuinely heard only just over 3000 sold. Not good enough! Oven bottoms back on the shelf. 

I'm calling bullshit on this.  I was 2107 in the queue at 10.15am.  I'd wager each person was buying anything from 2-9 tickets.  I reckon 15000 will have gone already by the end of today. 

7 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

I'm calling bullshit on this.  I was 2107 in the queue at 10.15am.  I'd wager each person was buying anything from 2-9 tickets.  I reckon 15000 will have gone already by the end of today. 

Fingers crossed pal, but heard it from a good source when doing the Asda shop.

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Arrested development said:

Seems like one you've assigned one to your ST you can't go back on again and do it for the second one.

Has anyone who has had this problem rang the club or Ticketmaster and get the second ticket for each ST ?

Or is it just a case of waiting till they go on sale to members 

try again

i had one order that was just second tickets

went through ok

18 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

What's this holding back blocks about? I logged on this morning intending to buy 3 £60 tickets.  No issue paying that for a view from the side.  It was 10.17am and none were available so I assumed they'd sold out and after coming a cropper in the Boro fiasco, no way was I risking leaving it a few days to see what else might be available. 

Ended up in the corner in the lowest tier. Bit shit and not what we wanted but it'll do.

16 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

They won't want empty seeats in the lower tiers because it'd look shit on telly

It’s more to avoid the extra costs of opening areas that aren’t needed if our sales turned out to be shit etc. At least all of the price brackets were available in the lower, too. We deliberately booked in the corner btw, mint view from there.

Also if folk can stop replying to the pie eating moron(s) that would be great, cheers. 

36 minutes ago, Campos_Wig said:

Can anyone help me get another ST CRN? There’s 4 of us, 3 generations, have 1 ST & 3 memberships, wanting 4 seats in Block 202, but worried there will be no ‘availability for us to get seated together when they go on sale to members next week… 

Block 202? You'll be lucky.
Quite a few of us on here wanted 202 and we were buying at 10am and couldn't get closer than 206.

All the corporates etc got theirs yesterday

Edited by Traf

2 minutes ago, waffer cup 07 said:

Why does it seem that general opinion is Plymouth will sell more tickets than us. Plymouth is 230 miles from Wembley, Bolton is 166. We have more season ticket holders and bigger crowds.

Have they moved Wembley?

1 hour ago, Arrested development said:

Seems like one you've assigned one to your ST you can't go back on again and do it for the second one.

Has anyone who has had this problem rang the club or Ticketmaster and get the second ticket for each ST ?

Or is it just a case of waiting till they go on sale to members 

I had 4 crn for 8 tickets. Just assigned the 4 names twice and that was it. Unless I'm not understanding your post properly.