Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Solihull Moors (H) - FA Cup R1

BeeversLeftPeg

3 minutes ago, FrancisFogarty said:

I don't know, I've never been in, but is there beer available in the away stand ? I heard not, but is it every game, or just those ruffian types from Wiggn.

Available for everyone including that lot judging by how long away fans tend to disappear either side of half time 

1 hour ago, Wanderlust said:

Isn't there an issue with licensing that prevents them from doing Cup games? I read something somewhere but I can't remember the details.

I did think this myself, we couldnt get the Boro game on in that other cup,  used to be the league cup. Wasnt so sure about the FA cup though?

As I understand it the League cup have strange rules about broadcasting rights , dont think its the same for the FA Cup .

Derek Clarke said something about joing "us" for the FA Cup game on Wanderers TV  , at the end of the Charlton match 

so Im assuming it can be watched via vpn. 

39 minutes ago, Krimzon said:

As I understand it the League cup have strange rules about broadcasting rights , dont think its the same for the FA Cup .

Derek Clarke said something about joing "us" for the FA Cup game on Wanderers TV  , at the end of the Charlton match 

Happy days.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Krimzon said:

I don't think I've seen a match on Wanderers TV yet, but watched Charlton on their own channel

had a studio with a female presenter, Alan Curbishley and some other ex player and went to them for general insight and punditry at half time

does ours do that, or do we just have the stats and scores coming up on rotate like they did on iFollow?

2 minutes ago, Zico said:

I don't think I've seen a match on Wanderers TV yet, but watched Charlton on their own channel

had a studio with a female presenter, Alan Curbishley and some other ex player and went to them for general insight and punditry at half time

does ours do that, or do we just have the stats and scores coming up on rotate like they did on iFollow?

What do you Think 😂

• Members
15 minutes ago, Zico said:

Nah, we just have Derek but, mercifully, they've got rid of Harlan so you won't have to put up with his monologues

And to be fair, the quality of picture shits all over iFollow's

5 hours ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

Nah, we just have Derek but, mercifully, they've got rid of Harlan so you won't have to put up with his monologues

And to be fair, the quality of picture shits all over iFollow's

The problem with Wanderers TV is that there is nothing before the game and nothing at half time. You’d think that partnering with Bolton FM they’d at least have their pre, during and after coverage. I’m sure some just want the match but I’m equally sure most would prefer some form of discussion?

Edited by Whitesince63
Wanderers spelt wrong and corrected

• Members
11 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

The problem with Wanderers TV is that there is nothing before the game and nothing at half time. You’d think that partnering with Bolton FM they’d at least have their pre, during and after coverage. I’m sure some just want the match but I’m equally sure most would prefer some form of discussion?

I don't intend any disrespect to the volunteers of Bolton FM but I'd genuinely rather just have the stats on screen

12 hours ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

I don't intend any disrespect to the volunteers of Bolton FM but I'd genuinely rather just have the stats on screen

Don’t disagree LT. but I’d prefer some kind of dialogue rather than nothing. Why can’t we involve some of our ex players pre and post match and at half time to discuss, I’m sure they’d be up for it?

11 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

Don’t disagree LT. but I’d prefer some kind of dialogue rather than nothing. Why can’t we involve some of our ex players pre and post match and at half time to discuss, I’m sure they’d be up for it?

Dont Bolton FM operate from someones back bedroom though??? It seems like it

• The topic was pinned