Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Change Of Owner?

onlyoneawalker

I went to Coyle's second Q&A session, Gartside was there. It was just after the summer we'd lost Elmander and Sturridge and our answer seemed to be trying to sign Tuncay. Also I think a few were sussing out that Coyle might be a bit out of his depth. So there was a bit of concern in the room generally.

So the first few questions were ones expressing concern over losing quality and not replacing, tactics etc....then some total bellend piped up with 'Owen, could you talk us through a typical day in training'....which let Coyle talk absolute bollocks ans crack jokes for about half an hour. After which I left as there seemed too many supporters association types who only wanted to say how wonderful everything was!

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/d816192b4b3542b78f6755216/files/Letter_to_Ken_Anderson_21.10.16.pdf

Letter sent to Ken recently by bwfcst

I can't help thinking this is written in a really unprofessional manner and is just provoking a reaction.

They need to fuck right off.

They are 5 years too late the set of muppets.

PG and ED got a free ride in driving the club to near oblivion.

This lot come in, save the club, show nothing but transparency and are made to answer questions like they are a bunch of crooks.