Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

6 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Who? From what I have read, almost everyone agrees that Trump is a nutjob (however entertaining it is to see some odious fuckers frothing at the mouth at the very mention of his name). Equally, I think everyone sees that Biden is a geriatric husk who struggles even to count. Therefore the two have very obvious differences wouldn't you say?

As long as the House in taken and that repulsive witch has less of a platform, the mid terms will have been good enough, red wave or otherwise.

You don't need to scroll back too far to see some posters claiming that Biden isn't any better. Focusing on the economy as evidence with no acknowledgement of Trumps's insane climate policy and drive to discredit democracy. 

• Members
14 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

You don't need to scroll back too far to see some posters claiming that Biden isn't any better. Focusing on the economy as evidence with no acknowledgement of Trumps's insane climate policy and drive to discredit democracy. 

As opposed to election riggers?

• Members
4 hours ago, royal white said:

Followers 😂😂🤡

I am not sure who is the most gormless fucker on here but he is definitely a major contender. Pointless trying to explain to thickbrown.

Not convinced the Trumpinator has any 'followers' on here but a good few who enjoy the mayhem he inspires. The usual over excitables will already be having a meltdown at the mere fact that he's announced that he will run again. The New York Post left wing rag is a prime example.

I will enjoy the maelstrom of demonstrations of visceral hatred from the shithouse Hollywood elite and their friends in New York but, I don't think him running is good for the GOP. Entertaining he might be but, if they want to get past only 50% of the country supporting them, they need to put up someone else as their candidate. The Don is too toxic for the bleeding heart liberal tendencies of todays confused 18-40 year olds. Some of them don't even know what fucking gender they are FFS,

• Site Supporter
7 hours ago, bolty58 said:

I am not sure who is the most gormless fucker on here but he is definitely a major contender. Pointless trying to explain to thickbrown.

Not convinced the Trumpinator has any 'followers' on here but a good few who enjoy the mayhem he inspires. The usual over excitables will already be having a meltdown at the mere fact that he's announced that he will run again. The New York Post left wing rag is a prime example.

I will enjoy the maelstrom of demonstrations of visceral hatred from the shithouse Hollywood elite and their friends in New York but, I don't think him running is good for the GOP. Entertaining he might be but, if they want to get past only 50% of the country supporting them, they need to put up someone else as their candidate. The Don is too toxic for the bleeding heart liberal tendencies of todays confused 18-40 year olds. Some of them don't even know what fucking gender they are FFS,

So, so bitter.

🤪🤪🤪

8 hours ago, bolty58 said:

THE BOLTY FACT CHECK CENTRE CALLS BULLSHIT ON AUSTALIAN OUTBACK MAN'S LATEST POSTS - READ ALL ABOUT IT.

'But I just love him so!' Says economic immigrant, Bolty McScooter

'The truth is  nothing compares to the feeling I get seeing George Clooney cry. My wife even role plays it for me. She's a keeper.'

That's the left wing rag owned by Ruper Murdoch that have previously ran the headline below. The reason Murdoch has backed away and now is trolling Trump is because he knows he can't win, and Murdoch hates losers. Its a pro-conservative tabloid.

image.png.aea8e8c723b204e56a7d114746932714.png

10 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

THE BOLTY FACT CHECK CENTRE CALLS BULLSHIT ON AUSTALIAN OUTBACK MAN'S LATEST POSTS - READ ALL ABOUT IT.

'But I just love him so!' Says economic immigrant, Bolty McScooter

'The truth is  nothing compares to the feeling I get seeing George Clooney cry. My wife even role plays it for me. She's a keeper.'

That's the left wing rag owned by Ruper Murdoch that have previously ran the headline below. The reason Murdoch has backed away and now is trolling Trump is because he knows he can't win, and Murdoch hates losers. Its a pro-conservative tabloid.

image.png.aea8e8c723b204e56a7d114746932714.png

😁😁😁😁

That's nearly as good as Skippy88......