Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sweaty Ken

Lostock Whites

If it’s also true that Wheater isn’t being played so that he doesn’t get an appearance bonus, which he has every right to expect to receive considering he’s played all season until the last few, then I’m convinced there a few influential players in the dressing room that are pissed off with the manager/owner.

He has no right to expect to receive the bonus until he has played the contracted number of games to earn it.

If players are pissed off with the chairman or manager how about they still act professionally and do their jobs?

He liked a tweet last night that was basically calling parky fucking useless too.

If it’s also true that Wheater isn’t being played so that he doesn’t get an appearance bonus, which he has every right to expect to receive considering he’s played all season until the last few, then I’m convinced there a few influential players in the dressing room that are pissed off with the manager/owner.

Big Marc at the evening news confirmed it’s already been paid

• Moderators

Attackjng line-up?

Well I never.

He shouldn’t even be commenting on such matters.

there's plenty stuff if he's banged on about in those columns that he shouldn't have, especially last season regards Sheff Utd, it's comes across tinpot and embarrasing

I didn't used to think he wrote the columns and perhaps they were being pedaled out without his approval, though now I get the impression they must be by him and the last few have been twatty at best like calling players our and this undermining of PP - we're all thinking it, but he shouldn't be saying it, it reeks of a right old desperate mess behind the scenes

Wilbraham the target man who didn't fucking jump for a header once the fucking stump.

Don’t be calling wilbrahimovic.....he’s not put a foot wrong for us......or so them retards the other week believe. Complete waste of a contract

That’s not the first time he’s been rooted to the floor for the long punts up field, said the same after Leeds

Complete waste of a place on the bench that fella

it's even worse when he's on the pitch but we still hoof it to ALF.

All this smells of having fucking no chance of beating forest we’ve imploded ..... Ken’s said they’d discussed tactics with the management team and we’d see a change v forest doesn’t necessarily mean he came up with or instructed parky to do it but it’s just veiled enough so we all know who the gaffer is and polishes his ego. A common trait in the self made man / egotistical chairman or a fair fucking shout given yesterday’s travesty?! Either way it’s dirty linen in public which never sees anything other than failure!

Edited by onlyoneawalker

All this smells of having fucking no chance of beating forest we’ve imploded ..... Ken’s said they’d discussed tactics with the management team and we’d see a change v forest doesn’t necessarily mean he came up with or instructed parky to do it but it’s just veiled enough so we all know who the gaffer is and polishes his ego. A common trait in the self made man / egotistical chairman or a fair fucking shout given yesterday’s travesty?! Either way it’s dirty linen in public which never sees anything other than failure!

Ken just desperately wants to shift the blame. He doesn’t want supporters looking at him. However, we aren’t that easily fooled.

The pricing for this game is bizarre.

Surely there will be upgrades for free or something announced later in the week?

£30+ for this standard is insulting.

Read earlier Forest have sold out the upper tier and have requested the lower tier now, guess Ken needs the money, reducing ticket prices haven't increased home gates this season.

Edit: I completely agree our on the day prices for away fans are shocking

Edited by ex_midlandwhite

The pricing for this game is bizarre.

Surely there will be upgrades for free or something announced later in the week?

£30+ for this standard is insulting.

That’s what it costs though. It’s nothing different

They’ve just been sold and the debt wiped. They will win league one next year I suspect.

I read somewhere today that the new owner is worth £8m

Jack Rodwell probably isn’t far behind and apparently his contract goes down significantly....to just £44k per week next season

You sure they have money?

I read somewhere today that the new owner is worth £8m

Jack Rodwell probably isn’t far behind and apparently his contract goes down significantly....to just £44k per week next season

You sure they have money?

Sounds a bit like our takeover

He’s the most negative manager.

Even if we summon the gods and score a goal before they do, we will hide in our half for the rest of the game.

We need to win.

If neither Burton nor Barnsley win then that is enough.

If either of them win then we need a 4 goal swing relative to Birmingham.

If we win by 1 and Fulham beat Brum by 3 that's enough to go ahead of Brum.

If we win by 2 we only rely on Fulham winning by 2.

If we win by more than 2 (?!!!?) we simply rely on Fulham winning to go above Brum.

So sitting on a 1-0 or even 2-0 lead is not an option.