Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Memorabilia

Farnywhite

Got a sq yd of the Burnden turf .Its still in my old garden .If I ever need it I know where it is to dig up.

Got some large b/w framed photos of action pics taken at Burnden in early eighties one features Paul Jones & John Gregory challenging for a header.

They were presented to me as a gift when I left Germany following the end of my contract there.The Germans actually contacted the BEN & Gordon Sharrock sorted it which was pretty impressive to me at least.

I’ve got a signed football from the 1983 man united cup final winning team.  Not sure how much it’s worth. My dear departed gran bought it for me and I’m loathe to part with it for sentimental reasons but I’m guessing it’s worth a few bob but I’ve no idea how much or how to find out. 

19 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I’ve got a signed football from the 1983 man united cup final winning team.  Not sure how much it’s worth. My dear departed gran bought it for me and I’m loathe to part with it for sentimental reasons but I’m guessing it’s worth a few bob but I’ve no idea how much or how to find out. 

Bloody hell not another closet DMB

My Dad’s ‘53 and ‘58 Manny Road Stand season tickets

’58 Cup Final programme

Loads of ‘Happy Wanderers’ stuff from back in the day 

Ticket stubs galore - Everton (LC Semi), Sunlun (BSA header), Newcastle (FA Cup Supermac), to name a few

Scarves from the ‘70s

Worth fuck all but being passed down to youngest. She loves all the back stories so priceless to me