Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Forest Green Rovers (H)

Zico

7 hours ago, captainmed said:

This lot have the worst form over 6 league games in the whole of the EFL.

1 point.

Last time we played them they also had the worst run in the EFL!  7 defeats, 2 draws and 1 win in first 10 games.  Means nothing really, although our home form gives no cause for concern, compared to the away.

I'm expecting a flat, dull 2-0 lacking in drama and atmosphere, that will do and then move onto Saturday.

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, Cheese said:

Shoretire for Lee is pretty much nailed on. Maybe Santos in for Aimson if he needs a rest.  I'll be surprised if there are any others.

I think he’ll make 2 changes and I don’t have a problem with it.

I can see it being Shoretire and Santos who come in.

Lee as we know gets rested regularly, but I think it could be Toal who is rested, nothing to do with his performances, more that he’s had to play every game recently and there were possible signs of fatigue Saturday. He played in the EFL trophy game when Aimson got a rest.

Unlike some who look like they will question Evatt’s selection this evening, I’m happy he’ll make the right choices for the right reasons. 

1 hour ago, Traf said:

Evatt has already said that Aimson & Bradley took knocks on Saturday.

I hope he doesn't shoe-horn Jones & Santos back in, using the knocks as the excuse.

He set the excuses up yesterday.  Bradley has looked knackered recently, but I don't think we should be playing Jones at RWB against these.