Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Boro

darrener

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, victor meldrew said:

i can understand the players not going in for 50/50 challenge if you are out of contract. possibly career ending injury for what.

the cunt who is in charge wants shooting

They got out of that habit from the moment they signed their contracts. 

1 hour ago, barryk32 said:

I'd get them all in one by one tomorrow and ask them if they want to play for our club.

If they dont fine.  Summer holiday starts here, clear your shit out.

He seems to be continually picking players who dont look like they give a flying shit about pulling on our shirt.  I'd rather watch the U23's than some of the lazy useless cunts we have meandering round the pitch without a care in the world!

Can you blame them? They were shit to begin with, now we've nothing to play for, they've played three games unpaid and have no prospect of getting paid any time soon. The chairman is calling them cunts on the internet and 80% of them are out of contract.

It's no suprise that they're not going to go hell for leather and risk getting injured. 

6 minutes ago, dazl1212 said:

Fuck knows what's happened to the Polish lad. He was one of stand out right backs in the league earlier in the season.

Aye.  Since November he's looked a poor full back.  As a wing back he's been hopeless

19 minutes ago, dazl1212 said:

Fuck knows what's happened to the Polish lad. He was one of stand out right backs in the league earlier in the season.

After the first few games i actually thought he might end up leaving us for a Premier League club in the January transfer window.

Deary me, he's been "Parkied" for sure.

We are rotten from top to toe at the moment, my first game was in 1965 and i've seen some shite, but this feels worse than the 80's.

It's fucking depressing.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

• Moderators

Its fresh, its raw

Doubt this is any worse than when we had to give Tony Henry away

Just that now we 'know' more

Relegation at Chelsea, for example hurts more than tonight

Obviously, it could get much worse yet

Gary o'neill and Wheater are the only senior players I want to see play again. 

There was only 4 players out there who looked like they gave a hoot, one only came on on 70 minutes. And the bar was set so low he didn't need to do much to be an improvement. 

I hope they don't get paid by the 14th then we can be rid of the shite. 

Nowhere near as many years as some of you but in my 26 years it's never been as bad. 

Any sympathy I had for the players has gone out of the window in the last 180 minutes of gutless shite. Yes we know they aren’t getting paid, but there’s thousands of us who would happily put that shirt on free of charge and at least give a fuck in doing so. They can forget next season because they haven’t got a hope of getting a deal either here or elsewhere if they can’t even show a shred of personal or professional pride. 

I can fully sympathise with the very loyal club staff - full and part time, been there come rain and shine because its more than a job - its a BWFC way of life-Most of my  family have been whites since before  me - stood /Sat with at Burnden/ East lower even till a few days before he past away in 1997.And since then  with grand children. That's what BWFC mean to some people of this small town.

When this era of our club is history and we may have some stability - which ever league we are in,  the people who are accountable for draining the assets  and paying their family members fees that they obviously did F**k all for.  there's many questions that need asking ? Club auditors accountants ?HMRC? other share holders? 

Ken  Anderson . That's not from this forum  its what's she said tonight, mums 83.

So go and have a laugh with your pals and  DH.  

Was out with a West Ham fan last night - getting sympathy from everyone. No football fan wants to see a club go under or abused. It’s the pity which hurts though.

Anyway, one of my kids is a huge football fan and is excited about going watching us against Villa and doing a full day training with the kids at Bolton over Easter. Trouble is she loves watching Liverpool on TV and because my brother in law is a scouser and we’re in Kent she’s become a Liverpool ‘fan’ - to be honest, I can’t blame her - can’t really offer her much in terms of glory at the moment.  

Oh my god - that was hard work.  I would say there was no more than 8,000 and people were leaving from half time onwards.

Some of the performances were an absolute joke and disgrace.

Noone, Pav (was has happened to him ??) and Wilson were for me the 3 worst culprits - but none of the players can really take any plaudits.

To see the whole club in that state last night is heartbreaking and we as fans need something, anything to give us all something to hold on to.

Sad times.

11 hours ago, DomRepWanderer said:

2 Words Phil Parkinson.

12 hours ago, Burndens Bogs said:

After the first few games i actually thought he might end up leaving us for a Premier League club in the January transfer window.

Deary me, he's been "Parkied" for sure.

We are rotten from top to toe at the moment, my first game was in 1965 and i've seen some shite, but this feels worse than the 80's.

It's fucking depressing.

12 hours ago, Duck Egg said:

Aye.  Since November he's looked a poor full back.  As a wing back he's been hopeless

12 hours ago, Matt said:

He’s been parkied like all the others and unpaid.

So its unanimous he has been parkied.

I dont think Parkinson knows how to use players who can play a bit of football and must hammer it out of them in training.

If a player aint 6ft plus and good in the air he's not interested.

Hope to god he's gone by next season. 

The Pole flattered to deceive for his first 3 games as he had a bit of energy about him going forwards but he is totally one-footed, can't cross or pass, very bad defensively from a positional point of view, and he struggles to get back after bombing forward.

None of that is Parky's fault and it's why the lad was even available to come to us in the first place, he is just Jedi Robinson Part 2.