Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets 23/24

L/H White

25 minutes ago, CambridgeBWFC said:

A decent option as long as you know and trust the people you share that with.  Still think the club could offer a better system, and at least engage when you ask the questions 

I'm not sure the club want the ST being shared. They'd rather sell another ticket, which I can't blame them for.

If you're wanting to let friends use it then take Traf's advice.

Fair play to you for buying one, and never using it regardless of how wealthy you are....

6 hours ago, CambridgeBWFC said:

I have a season ticket and haven't  made it once this season. I buy it to support the club that I love and am fortunate enough I can afford it. The club make it very difficult for me to give it away though, numerous emails have gone unanswered. The other option is physically sending my ST away to people which I am just uncomfortable doing. There should be be easier routes to share you ST with others and that may help the empty seat scenario 

It’s never been easier to let someone use your ticket, either by using Trafs method or sending the pdf by text or whatsapp.

I find you can trust people off Wways with tickets, i’ve borrowed loads of tickets off here and i’ve also given my tickets to people when i can’t make a game and had  no problems whatsoever.

The vast majority of Wanderers fans are decent folk - Family innit.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

10 hours ago, Traf said:

I have my ST saved as a QR code on my phone and I just send a screenshot of it to anyone I lend my ticket to.

Yes I've beneffited from that too, or my friends/family have, when a mate that sits near us has a spare in his group of 4 he just sends a screenshot of that ST via text or wotsapp.  First time we tried it I was sceptical but works perfectly.

10 hours ago, jeep said:

I'm not sure the club want the ST being shared. They'd rather sell another ticket, which I can't blame them for.

If you're wanting to let friends use it then take Traf's advice.

Fair play to you for buying one, and never using it regardless of how wealthy you are....

This is not a criticism in any way, but the flip side of that is that I could afford to buy another ST and a couple of kids one's thrown in, but if I do that's 3 more seats unavailable for fans wanting to go to the game.  Its a ballache trying to get seats on a game to game basis and have any chance of sitting with mates.  Like I said I dont care who I sit with but to some that's the difference between turning up and not bothering to some.  And then we have a load of empty seats while we claim a crowd of 20k+.

• Site Supporter
26 minutes ago, Manchester_whites said:

The deadline of 3pm tomorrow for the discounted season tickets should be extended for at least 24 hours because the ticket office will be trying to sort out Cambridge tickets now that the remaining South Stand seats are being made available 

Or perhaps waiting until deadline day wasn’t the greatest plan in the world.

27 minutes ago, Manchester_whites said:

The deadline of 3pm tomorrow for the discounted season tickets should be extended for at least 24 hours because the ticket office will be trying to sort out Cambridge tickets now that the remaining South Stand seats are being made available 

Isn't it usually extended anyway.

25 minutes ago, Manchester_whites said:

Got ours last week, so not a problem, but the ticket office are going to be run off their feet tomorrow. What harm is there by extending it by 24 hours. 

Because when that 24 hours is up some folk will want it extending further, then some will want it extending again, it could be never ending, a deadline is a deadline

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, only1swanny said:

Do it online, easy as 

Not if you've forgot your password and e-mail address you registered it with.

I went to ticket office at 9am yesterday and had to queue 40 minutes just to renew.

Anyway, done now 😀

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

For some, leaving it as late as possible will be necessary.

Not so. Anyone could renew on a direct debit without having to wait for payday.

On 08/04/2023 at 22:12, Burndens Bogs said:

That means we must have sold more than 2.5k at the full price?

Seems mad to wait until the end of the early bird offer before buying a season ticket.

Some folk maybe waiting to see what league we end up in. Get promoted and see another boost in sales?

I’ve just renewed. Only reason for leaving until today was because I couldn’t put it down the to-do list for any longer - only took me 2 minutes but still psychologically felt like a ‘job’ that I had to do.