Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Morecambe (A)

Leyther_Matt

Everything was fucking against us, fuck knows how we got out of that shitheap of a ground with a point in them conditions with the ref playing midfield for them. Beautiful karma that Baka shut the fuckers up. Unbeaten run still intact, move forward in the table. That'll do donkey!

Overall the way the game played out a point is a good result. We werent at our best today. I'd hazard a guess that bakas goal was our first shot on target. 

Was too far away to see the penalty and whether their goal was offside but I've been told Stockton was offside. 

Referee was an arsehole all day. Not sure what happened on the touchline but the cheeky fucking announcer said the game had been stopped due to the behaviour of both sets of fans 🤣....fuck all to do with the away end. 

Shit weather , shit ground, take the point and move on.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Arrested development said:

Overall the way the game played out a point is a good result. We werent at our best today. I'd hazard a guess that bakas goal was our first shot on target. 

Was too far away to see the penalty and whether their goal was offside but I've been told Stockton was offside. 

Referee was an arsehole all day. Not sure what happened on the touchline but the cheeky fucking announcer said the game had been stopped due to the behaviour of both sets of fans 🤣....fuck all to do with the away end. 

Shit weather , shit ground, take the point and move on.

I thought it was stopped due to stuff being chucked at their keeper?

29 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

This looks like a day that nobody will forget and will be infamous in that collective memory. 

.... suspect we've picked up yet another petty hater in the Tranmere mold here

To be honest, I would say most of the clubs in our region hate us, they just need to be reminded why every so often :) 😃 

45 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

This looks like a day that nobody will forget and will be infamous in that collective memory. 

.... suspect we've picked up yet another petty hater in the Tranmere mold here

Well said, but those Birkenhead scumbags have a modicum of history, albeit very trivial. Morecambe? I honestly thought they were in the 7th tier until our nadir. What a dump too, I think Morrissey made a visit there before he penned that song.

Hopefully a double relegation for the murderers of the Chinese, a great bunch of lads*.

* meaning the Chinese, not the racist slum dwelling Morricambis, do they know Lancaster is walkable in a couple of hours, a place with women with less than thirteen fingers?

Edited by Youri McAnespie