Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Dempsey

Rizlar

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, waffer cup 07 said:

Now he's been found guilty, will the club take disciplinary action against him ?

He’s got his punishment. And a criminal record to boot. He’s clearly regretful and remorseful and has probably been crucifying himself for the last 10 months, wishing he could change what he did that night.

In the same way the judge has decided he gets on with his life to play football we should do the same. I’m not sure what purpose it would serve were we to dish out our own dose of disciplinary action.

We need to do what we can to drown out that awful chant of “he twats who he wants” though, fucking awful chant which will only embarrass him and the Club. 

"It had been, said the judge, a scene of total chaos in which innocent women bystanders both took cover and tried to retrain the footballer."

is that who we have to thank for his recent fantastic form!?

Joking aside, he is clearly very lucky and it will be interesting the approach the club now takes. Suspended 12 month sentence for ABH doesn't really align with FV/Sharon's vision for a family club

• Site Supporter
24 minutes ago, desperado said:

He’s got his punishment. And a criminal record to boot. He’s clearly regretful and remorseful and has probably been crucifying himself for the last 10 months, wishing he could change what he did that night.

In the same way the judge has decided he gets on with his life to play football we should do the same. I’m not sure what purpose it would serve were we to dish out our own dose of disciplinary action.

We need to do what we can to drown out that awful chant of “he twats who he wants” though, fucking awful chant which will only embarrass him and the Club. 

Having admitted his crime and been sentenced, I think the club should punish him.

Even if it is a fine, the board must make some sort of gesture, otherwise it flies in the face of FV's ethos.

Surely his actions will breach some sort of behavioural condition within his contract.

• Site Supporter

If the tag affects his availability, I wouldn't be surprised if he's played his last game in a Bolton shirt.

Having just seen the CCTV footage, I'd be even less surprised.

Edited by Cheese