Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cheltenham (H)

Big E

18 minutes ago, royal white said:

IMG_4759.thumb.jpeg.99a83827cd346d866876741b876ce306.jpegIMG_4756.thumb.jpeg.9ffb86a95505828e962b9d4e8e33e598.jpeg

As I mentioned last night, I’ll name card this off to raise a couple of quid. Not sure who best to give  it to, someone mentioned Cheltenham fans others have said the casualties family. Let’s let the good folk on here decide.

Fiver a team if anyone wants a go leave a comment on which team you want and I’ll collect payment once all teams are sold. 

Hope it’s ok to do this here Mods? 

Belting gesture. I'll have a couple please. Any two 👍 

RIP to the chap and thoughts very firmly with his family and particularly his lad Stuart who it seems was with him at the match. It's the way many of us get introduced to football and the way support of a particular club gets passed from generation to generation.

Whether your Dad's still with us or not it gives us all a little moment of reflection. I hope Stuart and his family will get looked after and I am absolutely certain they will.