Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Exeter (H).

captainmed

• Site Supporter
35 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

I think we held back today never really got out of second gear  with the games coming up . absolutely pissed it scary for the rest of the league if we continue like this 

Exactly. It could have been more if we’d just gone for it. 
They got off (fairly ) lightly all things considered.

I know Exeter are in a right state but days like today need savouring. I think I am right in saying its only the fourth time in my 45 years of watching us that we've scored more than six in a game (Walsall 83/4, Plymouth 84/5 and Swindon 96/7). 

Quite apart from that we've hit the top of the league, a six game league winning streak and lots of consecutive clean sheets.

Obviously there's a big two league games upcoming but you could not wish for a better situation to be in when entering games like that. 

20 minutes ago, waffer cup 07 said:

Everyone played well today, but for me Maghoma and Thomasson were outstanding in midfield.

Agree, they absolutely dominated that midfield first half and linked up really well. Maghoma is a class act and brings the best out of others, I also think he has more in his locker.

8 minutes ago, CambridgeBWFC said:

Agree, they absolutely dominated that midfield first half and linked up really well. Maghoma is a class act and brings the best out of others, I also think he has more in his locker.

Anyone know if we have an option to buy like we did with Dan & Ashworth ? 

38 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

Big shout out to the guy in front of us who left on 77 minutes to beat the traffic. You missed 3 goals ya knob head! 

Thats just ridiculous , with 6+ injury time thts 20 minutes of a game just to get home first . It cant be that fuckin cold and if your missus is Salma Hyek youd never leave the bedroom anyway,  Shirley !

• Site Supporter

Exeter were shit, offered nothing but let's have it right, on today's performance we beat anyone in this league.

At 7, we were hungry to try and get 8.

The midfield we had on the bench would be the best in the division.

If we avoid injuries at a high level, I honestly feel we're the best team in the division. I also think Pompey and Oxford won't finish in top 3

1 minute ago, Biggish Dave said:

Exeter were shit, offered nothing but let's have it right, on today's performance we beat anyone in this league.

At 7, we were hungry to try and get 8.

The midfield we had on the bench would be the best in the division.

If we avoid injuries at a high level, I honestly feel we're the best team in the division. I also think Pompey and Oxford won't finish in top 3

Yes let’s remain focused these men were absolutely shocking so let’s not get carried away

however this seasons L1 is poor I agree on Oxford 

I think Evatt deserves a lot of credit today, they were just permitting Toal walk and whilst dominating it was getting frustrating. He switch Legohead and Maghoma. Maghoma then ran the game.

I thought DC at right wing back was excellent today, in fact hard to fault anyone.